Your Toolkit for Flawless Chargemaster Maintenance
Use these data mining techniques that reveal previously unknown pitfalls in your chargemaster.
Hospitals face challenges yearly, monthly and daily ensuring all the charges and codes are being captured and billed correctly. And if you're involved in any part of the financial or reimbursement process, you know that it's a tough animal to conquer -- and maintain.
Attend this 1-hour audio presentation with chargemaster and billing expert Susan E. Garrison, CHC, PCS, FCS, CCS P, CPAR, CPC, CPC-H, and get a leg up on chargemaster maintenance and troubleshooting. You'll learn specific processes to follow that'll make your part of the chargemaster picture a bit easier, and you'll leave with a better understanding of how to manage necessary updates.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- 5 Hidden reasons for chargemaster -- and reimbursement -- trouble.
- Have edits spiking left and right in outpatient claims due to changes in guidelines? Here's how to handle them with ease.
- How to manage which edits are current -- and what's no longer applicable on a regular basis.
- Get ALL departments involved in the process to stay on top of changes.
- Looking ahead: Key resources you need to move forward with your chargemaster operations.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? CFOs, chargemaster coordinators, compliance officers, billers and coders.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below or Call 800-874-9180 Today!
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS
- Debra Phairas, MBA
- Toni G. Cesta, Ph.D., RN, FAAN