Troubleshoot Your Chargemaster: Data Mining Techniques That Reveal Previously Unknown Pitfalls
An easy-to-follow toolkit for a flawless chargemaster is only a call away.
Your chargemaster is the lynchpin of your health system's coding, billing, charging, inventory and revenue cycle. Even experts admit that it is a challenge to keep their chargemasters accurate and up to date.
Let Chargemaster expert Susan E. Garrison, CHC, PCS, FCS, CCS P, CPAR, CPC, CPC-H, teach you how to keep on top of it. In one hour, she'll reveal how to establish an ongoing troubleshooting technique for your chargemaster that doesn't run your resources dry.
Here’s a sampling of the details you’ll learn:
- Data mining tactics: Stay ahead of the curve and find problem areas sooner.
- Top 5 areas that present ongoing problems for chargemasters.
- 5 Smart ways to address and correct your biggest chargemaster problems.
- You've discovered the problems -- now what? How to get other departments involved in addressing the issues.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Chargemaster coordinators, compliance officers, billing and patient accounts services staff, accounts receivable managers, revenue cycle managers, HIM coders, department managers, and finance staff such as business office personnel.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-874-9180 Today!
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Debra Phairas, MBA