The Chargemaster In-Depth for Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology
Make your chargemaster CVIR-friendly!
Do you have a general knowledge of cardiovascular hospital services and a general knowledge of the chargemaster design process -- but you’re eager to dig deeper to into billing techniques that could ethically bring your facility better reimbursement? Cardiovascular interventional radiology is a good place to start. There are multiple possibilities for capturing charges for CVIR services, but you want to make sure your facility is utilizing the best one -- while staying in the compliance clear.
In this advanced-level audioconference, you can do just that with chargemaster expert Duane Abbey, PhD, CFP. Coding, billing and reimbursement in the CVIR area is no simple walk in the park, but you can learn tips here that make the chargemaster part a little easier and well worth your while when it comes to the bottom line.
In this valuable session you’ll learn:
- A CVIR coding and billing overview: diagnostic vs. therapeutic, APC vs. DRG, and more.
- Basic chargemaster techniques and a solid design process for CVIR.
- CVIR chargemaster challenges, including modifiers, charge capture, pricing, policies and procedures.
- Alternative charge capture and coding flows for CVIR services, plus, alternative ways to establish the chargemaster.
- 4 Tips on assessing claim accuracy.
- Pricing strategies for expensive catheters and stents for both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Plus, case studies straight from the expert to help pave the way.
Still have questions? You can ask Dr. Abbey directly during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Coding personnel, billing and claims transaction personnel, CVIR personnel, chargemaster coordinators, financial analysts, compliance personnel, physicians, and other interested personnel.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 800-874-9180 Today!
About Our Speaker
Duane C. Abbey, Ph.D. is a management consultant and president of Abbey & Abbey, Consultants, Inc., which specializes in health care consulting and related areas. Abbey earned his graduate degrees at the University of Notre Dame and Iowa State University and has more than 20 years experience as a consultant. He performs various financial analysis, including business structuring, organizational development, enrollment, and other financially related concerns of an organization. Abbey's consulting...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.