The Chargemaster And Interventional Radiology
Make your chargemaster Interventional Radiology friendly!
You have a general knowledge of cardiovascular hospital services and a general knowledge of the chargemaster design process -- but you’re eager to dig deeper to into billing techniques that could ethically bring your facility better reimbursement.
Join chargemaster expert Duane Abbey, PhD, CFP for this 90-minute audio session. Learn tips that make the chargemaster part a little easier and well worth your while when it comes to the bottom line.
Who should attend? Coding personnel, billing and claims transaction personnel, CVIR personnel, chargemaster coordinators, financial analysts, compliance personnel, physicians, and other interested personnel.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript - you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- strong>Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Duane C. Abbey, Ph.D., is a management consultant and president of Abbey & Abbey, Consultants, Inc., which specializes in health care consulting and related areas. Abbey earned his graduate degrees at the University of Notre Dame and Iowa State University and has more than 20 years experience as a consultant. He performs various financial analysis, including business structuring, organizational development, enrollment, and other financially related concerns of an organization. Abbey's consulting...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.