Telephone Triage Tips for the Front Office
These 7 small changes will make a big difference on your front end
If front office management is causing you more headaches than your patient care, you are not alone.
Poor patient communication leads to wasted time and money recalling patients and others for clarifications. Stop the hemorrhage with this 60 minute audioconference and make changes now that will offer improvements in both the efficiency and attitudes of your staff.
Here's what you will learn:
- Five things you can do today to improve your work on the phone.
- Telephone answering trees – the good, bad and ugly.
- Ways to de-stress incoming patient calls
- Boost your office efficiency in ways you never imagined!
- Stop cranky coworkers from nasty remarks over message-taking protocol.
Who should attend? Front desk, clinical staff, billers, coders, supervisors and administrators.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC is the principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. She brings with over 30 years of medical experience. This includes a diverse background in all areas of medicine from clinical to billing and she has worked with many physician specialties.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.