Telephone Triage Tips for the Front Office
These 7 small changes will make a big difference on your front end
If front office management is causing you more headaches than your patient care, you are not alone.
Poor patient communication leads to wasted time and money recalling patients and others for clarifications. Stop the hemorrhage with this 60 minute audioconference and make changes now that will offer improvements in both the efficiency and attitudes of your staff.
Here's what you will learn:
- Five things you can do today to improve your work on the phone.
- Telephone answering trees – the good, bad and ugly.
- Ways to de-stress incoming patient calls
- Boost your office efficiency in ways you never imagined!
- Stop cranky coworkers from nasty remarks over message-taking protocol.
Who should attend? Front desk, clinical staff, billers, coders, supervisors and administrators.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.