Simplifying PQRS Using Registries
If You Know The Basics And Focus Your Efforts, PQRS Reporting Can Be A Breeze And A Boon To Your Bottom Line.
The Physician Quality Reporting System is a valuable way to improve the care of the patients you serve, but it's also a great way to earn financial incentives. Don't let the reporting requirements scare you off!
Join nationally known expert speaker Darlene Boschert, CPC, CPC-H, CCP, CMM, CHCO, CMT, CMA, for this 60-minute seminar where she'll walk you through all you need to know about PQRI and how to make it work for your practice financially. Learn the tips for picking the right registry for your practice.
Don't miss out on this beneficial program. Make sure you're ready to jump into PQRS, and qualify for every possible incentive. Register now! Also as an added benefit get references, documents and charts which you can use it in future for reference.
Highlights Of The Session:
- Learn what is PQRS and what you need to know to properly collect and submit quality data.
- Reporting PQRS by registry and not by claim-based reporting.
- What happens if you do not report PQRS?
- Who uses this data and why?
- Easy ways to collect the data and report it without having a headache.
- What exactly do I have to report and what method is used?
- Learn the concept behind PQRS.
Who should attend? Physicians, administrators, office managers and coders.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Darlene Boschert, RHIA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC, have been in the medical field for over 30 years. She is currently working for Altegra Health, formerly known as The Coding Source, as a Senior Coding Specialist and Auditor.
Darlene has served on The National Advisory Board for the American Academy of Professional Coders. She is also on the advisory board for The Coding Institute, BC Advantage, The Coder’s Edge and numerous other magazines. She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.