Medical Coding 101: The Need-to-Know for CEOs
There is money to be given out to medical practices for using EMRs - Don’t let your coding suffer.
With more and more offices moving to Electronic Medical Records, Executive level managers need to understand the nuances of coding and how it can be affected by the selected systems.
Coding and the compliance of coding are issues all facets of healthcare have to take into account. Lawsuits, recovery efforts, audits, etc. are being done more frequently
Join nationally known coding expert Suzan Berman, during this 1-hour audio conference to hear an overview of the most critical information every healthcare professional should know about coding.
- Break down the jargon. Why there are so many different kinds of codes and what you should be keeping your eye on.
- Why should coding be involved in the selection of EMRs?
- How is the medical record evolving?
- What needs to be coded: Suzan maps it out from start to finish.
- Major changes happening to coding; it’s important to start training and planning implementation for ICD-10
- Keeping current is vital!
Who should attend? CEOs, Executive Managers, Clinical Managers, Administrators.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Suzan Berman-Hvizdash, CPC, CEMC, CEDC, Coding and Compliance Manager for UPMC-Surgery/Anesthesia is responsible for teaching 200+ staff/faculty/physician extenders documentation as the Physician Educator for the Department of Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
In addition to her position with UPMC, she serves on the Ingenix Coding and Referential Advisory Board and is also an Editorial Advisory Board Member for Eli Publishing. She is... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.