Medical Coding 101: The Need-to-Know for CEOs
There is money to be given out to medical practices for using EMRs - Don’t let your coding suffer.
With more and more offices moving to Electronic Medical Records, Executive level managers need to understand the nuances of coding and how it can be affected by the selected systems.
Coding and the compliance of coding are issues all facets of healthcare have to take into account. Lawsuits, recovery efforts, audits, etc. are being done more frequently
Join nationally known coding expert Suzan Berman, during this 1-hour audio conference to hear an overview of the most critical information every healthcare professional should know about coding.
- Break down the jargon. Why there are so many different kinds of codes and what you should be keeping your eye on.
- Why should coding be involved in the selection of EMRs?
- How is the medical record evolving?
- What needs to be coded: Suzan maps it out from start to finish.
- Major changes happening to coding; it’s important to start training and planning implementation for ICD-10
- Keeping current is vital!
Who should attend? CEOs, Executive Managers, Clinical Managers, Administrators.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Debra Phairas, MBA
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
About Our Speaker
Suzan Berman, CPC, CEMC, CEDC, Senior Manager of Coding Education and Billing Compliance for UPMC-Physician Services Division is responsible for teaching 500+ staff/faculty/physician extenders documentation and billing requirements. She supervises a group of auditors and works with groups to establish appropriate electronic medical record systems. In addition to her position with UPMC, she serves on the Ingenix Coding and Referential Advisory Board and is also an Editorial Advisory Board Member...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.