Life Safety Standards: Get on Track with 2009 Changes
The NFPA 101 Life Safety Code is the same, but there are lots of new details to learn -- and comply with.
Jumpstart your Joint Commission Life Safety Standards know-how in this 60-minute audio and video session with expert speaker Pier-George Zanoni. You'll learn critical things you need to maintain -- or change -- in your facility so you can pass in flying colors when Joint Commission Life Safety Specialists come knocking. You'll also get up to speed on the new way you'll be scored and how to navigate the electronic statement of conditions.
Here's what you will learn:
- Highlights of the 2009 Life Safety Code changes -- The devil is in the details.
- Avoid the top cited life safety deficiencies -- these simple tips will get you on track.
- Ongoing problems with firewall penetrations? Get the solution here.
- When is a suite not a suite? Discover why the difference could make a difference to your score.
- Can't-miss tips on proper oxygen storage and alcohol gel placement.
- Get to the bottom of obstacle restrictions in corridors -- and how to best comply.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Facility and maintenance managers, life safety specialists, risk managers, joint commission regulatory compliance officers, and security management directors.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
Disclaimer: AudioEducator is in no way affiliated with The Joint Commission®, or The Joint Commission Enterprise®.
About Our Speaker
Pier-George Zanoni, PE, CSP, CIH, is a professional engineer in the State of Michigan. He is also a Certified Safety Professional and Certified Industrial Hygienist. Pier-George received his Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree from Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI in June 1978.
Pier-George Zanoni worked for the Michigan Health and Hospital Association for over twenty years, with ten of those years managing their Occupational Health & Environmental...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.