How to Use Mid-Level Providers to Get More Work Done and More Revenue In
Who wouldn't want to get more work done in a day, and bring in more revenue to boot? Make it happen with Mid-level Providers.
Mid-level providers can help physicians get through their day, get home earlier, and bring in more revenue. Is there anyone who doesn't want this for their practice?
Join healthcare coding and documentation guru Suzan Berman, CPC, CEMC, CEDC for this invaluable session where she'll illustrate the ways in which mid-level providers can document services, see patients and help your office to run more smoothly.
- Insurance requirements: Why and what the mid-level provider needs to know about insurance coverage in your office.
- Work schedule: How the schedule can reflect mid-level provider patients and physician patients, and what types each can see.
- Record requirements: Documentation is always key. Find out why.
- Good communication: How to keep everyone in the loop as to the physician's availability.
- Patient matters: How mid-level providers can help the office run smoothly, including floor patient coverage.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Mid-level providers, physicians who employ mid-level providers, office managers, administrators, front desk personnel
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Suzan Berman, CPC, CEMC, CEDC, Senior Manager of Coding Education and Billing Compliance for UPMC-Physician Services Division is responsible for teaching 500+ staff/faculty/physician extenders documentation and billing requirements. She supervises a group of auditors and works with groups to establish appropriate electronic medical record systems. In addition to her position with UPMC, she serves on the Ingenix Coding and Referential Advisory Board and is also an Editorial Advisory Board Member...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.