Critical Coding Strategies for Diagnostic Studies in the ED
Should you code for a formal interpretation or a review? The difference can cost your ED big.
Don’t let small coding mistakes keep your ED from receiving big diagnostic study reimbursements.
Join nationally-known ED coding expert Caral Edelberg to review common diagnosis tests, from x-rays to EKGs, and their payer guidelines.
You'll learn important tricks of the trade to help you navigate those tricky documentation and coding rules — and bring in every penny your ED deserves.
- What constitutes an interpretation. Discover the biggest mistakes coders make with this determination.
- What many coders skip when billing for x-ray interpretations. Hint: Reporting the work may not be enough. Rhythm strips vs. EKGs: Learn the important differences between these studies.
- Tactful ways to give your physicians important documentation feedback ... that'll get them paid.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, emergency physicians, mid-level providers and billing staff responsible for managing medical necessity denials.
Order Below Or call 866-458-2965 Today
- Diana W. Voorhees, M.A., CLS, MT, SH, CLCP
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Debra Phairas, MBA
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
About Our Speaker
Caral Edelberg, CPC, CPMA, CAC, CCS-P, CHC, is President of Edelberg Compliance Associates, Baton Rouge, LA. Caral is Consulting Editor of Hospitalist Coding Advisory, a monthly newsletter for hospital medicine physicians and coding staff and is the author of “Hospitalist Desktop Reference”, a coding and documentation guide for hospitalists.
She is a past member of the Advisory Board of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC); past president Baton... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.