2011 NCCI Guidelines Update for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
How have the 2011 CPT changes in interventional radiology affected the NCCI Guidelines? You can't afford not to know the answer to this question.
Did you know that most coders never read Medicare's National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Guidelines because they aren't even aware they exist? There aren't enough hours in a coder's day to access all of the regulations that you need to know, but it's up to you to know how to implement each and every one of them. Ignoring NCCI edits can cost your practice or facility hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Our presenter, Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS copiously reads these NCCI Guidelines when they're updated and brings you the most important changes in one concise, easy-to-understand presentation.
Find out what changes have been made to the 16.3 version of the NCCI Guidelines that will impact documentation and billing requirements, including:
- How to code comparative x-rays
- How to code PICC line assessments
- How to code post-reduction films
- How to code chest x-rays following a CVC placement
- How to code osseous surveys
- How to code bone length studies
- … and more
Who should attend? Radiologists, Radiology Business Administrators, Hospital Radiology Department Administrators, Radiology Coders, Radiology Technicians, Radiology Schedulers
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Richard Gunderman, MD, PhD, MPH
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Debra Phairas, MBA
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
About Our Speaker
Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, is a nationally-recognized Reimbursement Specialist and owner of Schad Medical Management, a physician reimbursement/compliance consulting firm that focuses on CPT and ICD-9 coding and Medicare Part B regulations.
Schad's personal area of expertise is diagnostic and interventional radiology. She has performed numerous workshops, seminars, and audio conferences for organizations including The Coding Institute, The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.