2010 OIG Work Plan for Physicians
The 2010 OIG work plan is a critical compliance issue you can't afford to miss.
Physicians and Medicare Part B health professionals - You need to know what compliance initiatives identified by the HHS Office of Inspector General in its FY 2010 Work plan will apply to you.
Plus - You need to know the steps you should take now to avoid non-compliance.
Join Todd A. Rodriguez, Esquire for this 1-hour audio session where he will identify you compliance risk areas and give you practical suggestions and recommendations to take preventive and corrective measures.
Here's what you will learn:
- Focus on important details of the 2010 OIG Work Plan for physicians and other Part B providers that you need to be aware of.
- Are you on your self-auditing game? What you need to have in line long before the OIG comes knocking.
- Learn how to identify and review compliance risk areas in your practice and how to address them in your compliance plan.
- Implement these tools to determine your potential risk.
- Establish clinical and documentation practices that help you stay compliant.
Order Below or Call 800-874-9180 Today
- Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, CPC-H, CCS
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Susie T. Harris, PhD , MBA , RHIA , CCS, AHIMA/ICD-10 PCS
About Our Speaker
Mr. Rodriguez is a partner in Fox Rothschild LLP and serves as the Co-Chair of the firm’s Health Law Practice Group. He is a regulatory and transactional health care attorney with a primary focus on fraud and abuse counseling, Medicare Part B reimbursement, physician representation, managed care and corporate and contracting issues. Mr. Rodriguez has extensive experience in physician legal representation in all aspects of medical practice including medical practice...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.