Point-of-Care Documentation for Hospice: Making It Work
The move from traditional paper systems to POC documentation can be an abject failure or a roaring success. Which do you want?
Real-time point-of-care (POC) documentation is chewing up hospice money and time, but the real challenge comes in getting the front-line staff to change as well.
Don't overlook crucial steps to getting your employees the training they need. A few simple additions to your existing processes can make a world of difference.
Join our top hospice expert Susan Balfour, BA, RN, as she explores the sad state of affairs and provides new strategies to turn the situation around.
Here's a look at some of what Susan will cover:
- 4 specific educational needs that are almost always overlooked
- Transition steps that you can't afford to miss
- 4 critical education and skill-development areas
- The truth: Exactly how much of a barrier is that computer?
- Does this apply to all disciplines? Or just nurses?
- POC documentation from the perspective of the patients and families
- The end goal – what does POC documentation really offer?
Who should attend? Clinical management (C level down to front-line supervisors), Clinical educators, IT managers.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Susan Balfour, BA, RN has a hospice career spanning 25 years that includes tenure as an executive director of a community-based hospice agency and Director of Regulatory and Clinical Affairs with the Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care. Susan, former chair of the Palmetto GBA Hospice Coalition and a long time NHPCO regulatory committee member, is a regular presenter on a variety of educational topics and is...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.