Physician Supervision and Incident-To Requirements
Physician supervision could be driving your bottom line - You don't want to get it wrong
Whether the hospital clinic is located in the hospital, on the campus or even if it stands alone 3 miles away from the hospital, not only do you need to know CMS's policy -- you need to understand the clarifications, too.
During this 90-minute audio event, let expert Dr. Duane Abbey show you the ropes to help you ensure supervision for compliance in your facility. Not only will Dr. Abbey review the Provider-Based Rule (PBR), he will show you how this affects and applies to your specific situation.
Highlights of this session with Dr. Abbey are:
- Economic perks of Provider-Based Status — what they are and how to take advantage of them.
- Watch out: Avoid these compliance traps for provider-based clinics.
- Policy ‘Change’ vs. ‘Clarification’ – The difference may surprise you.
- RAC audits can happen — here's how to protect yourself if requirements change or for retroactive application of policy changes.
- Real-life Physician Supervision Case Studies: Dr. Abbey will show you how these definitions really work.
Who should attend? All personnel involved with provider-based clinic and/or clinical operations, compliance personnel, coding and billing personnel, nursing staff and interested physicians are encouraged to attend.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
About Our Speaker
Duane C. Abbey, Ph.D. is a management consultant and president of Abbey & Abbey, Consultants, Inc., which specializes in health care consulting and related areas. Abbey earned his graduate degrees at the University of Notre Dame and Iowa State University and has more than 20 years experience as a consultant. He performs various financial analysis, including business structuring, organizational development, enrollment, and other financially related concerns of an organization. Abbey's consulting...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.