Face-to-Face requirements for home health agencies: Lessons learned since their April 2011 implementation
Get a complete Know-How, about one of the most widely misunderstood rule, which results in numerous fraud and violation cases every year
The face to face requirement for home health and hospice was one of the fraud control measures contained in Health Care Reform. The requirements of the rule are still not widely understood outside of home health and have led to a great deal of difficulty for providers. This seminar will provide a review of the face to face requirements for both home health and hospice. Also, it will show the difference and review what acceptable documentation looks like for face to face. Expert speaker, Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC, will review the non-physician practitioner’s role, the physician’s role and if anything can be done to lessen the burden on physicians, while still maintaining compliance. He'll review a number of common misunderstandings as well as risk areas, including the potential for fraud and abuse violations.
In this power-packed event, Robert will review the rules’ requirements and show the ways to reduce the burden on physicians, without risking your reimbursement.
- What the Face to Face rule requires
- When a checklist is okay
- What can the physician’s staff do to assist him or her
- What can the agency do to assist the physician?
- Why paying fees to the physician for face to face is a bad idea
- Who must complete the certification?
Who should attend?Administrators, marketers, DON
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Robert W. Markette, Jr. is a partner in the law firm Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP and practices health law and litigation. Markette has delivered programs on health care regulatory compliance, HIPAA and HIPAA compliance, and he is a well-known speaker throughout the United States. Markette assists clients ranging from home health agencies to county health departments with Medicare certification, licensure matters, HIPAA privacy and security compliance, and recoupment...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.