The 2014 OIG Work Plan - What Does It Mean for Hospices?
Know The Importance Of The OIG In The World Of Compliance
Why do all healthcare providers eagerly await the release of the Office of the Inspector General’s annual work plan? It tells us what’s on the OIG’s mind, because that is exactly what needs to be on our minds.
Register for this audio session, where Susan Balfour, BA, RN will review the specific hospice projects in the OIG plan. She will present a comprehensive report on progress of earlier hospice projects, and provide the hospices with the information to effectively develop and execute compliance work plans. In this 60 minute session, Susan will update the attendees on the status of current and past products. In addition, she will also shed light on how the OIG functions.
Topics covered in the session:
- An analysis of the plan’s 2014 hospice items
- A look-back at earlier work plan items
- The importance of the OIG in the world of compliance
- OIG reports – how to read between the lines
- Current status of 2013’s General Inpatient Care project
Ask a question in the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker
Who should attend: Leadership, Compliance Officers, QAPI Directors, Education Directors, Clinical Managers
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Judy Adams, RN, BSN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
- Caroline Mullin, MS, OTR/L
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLIP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
About Our Speaker
Susan Balfour, BA, RN has a hospice career spanning 25 years that includes tenure as an executive director of a community-based hospice agency and Director of Regulatory and Clinical Affairs with the Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care. Susan, former chair of the Palmetto GBA Hospice Coalition and a long time NHPCO regulatory committee member, is a regular presenter on a variety of educational topics and is...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.