Your Biggest CoP Compliance Problems -- Addressed
Update on the hospice CoPs: What are your hot-button issues?
If you're facing a plethora of compliance challenges relating to the new hospice CoPs, you're not alone. The new -- and complex -- Conditions of Participation have left even the most diligent compliance staff with the nagging feeling that they're missing something. Don't risk your hospice's compliance -- join us for an interactive audio session in which expert speaker, Mary Michal, will reveal the biggest issues facing CoP compliance and identify areas that could get your organization into hot water.
- Up-to-the-minute information on CoP compliance challenges -- plus, any new guidance from CMS and NHPCO.
- Careful: Your contracts could have major flaws. Find out more.
- Criminal background checks for your regular staff versus contracted staff -- what you need to know.
- An overview of what to expect from surveyors and what the new interpretive guidelines look like.
- What constitutes adequate training for contracted staff? You'll get the answer here.
- When you must use your own employees. New issues for hospices.
Who should attend? Hospice CEOs, CFOs, COOs, compliance officers, marketing personnel, contracting personnel, medical directors and clinical directors.
Your registration includes:
- "Risk-free guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your money."
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- "Complete training for your entire staff: Buy it once, use it again and again. Our CDs and transcripts are an unbeatable on-site training tool for you and all your staff."
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Judy Adams, RN, BSN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLIP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
- Caroline Mullin, MS, OTR/L
About Our Speaker
Mary Michal is a shareholder in the Health Care Department of Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. in Madison, Wisconsin, where she Co-Chairs the law firm's Hospice & Palliative Care Practice Group, and has practiced law since 1977. Mary is a national authority on hospice, palliative and end of life care and has published and lectured extensively on issues such as anti-kickback considerations, physician contracting and palliative care program development. Mary...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.