Wound Care Coding Secrets for Home Health
One wrong assumption about wound care coding could cost your HHA thousands.
Did you know that inaccurate wound coding is one of the most common reasons for RHHI denials? Make sure your wound care coding know-how is up to date in this special 1-hour audio conference with expert speaker Tricia A. Twombly. She'll cover things like the differences between open wound coding vs. complicated wound coding, show you how to correctly identify and code for diverse types of ulcers, and more.
Here's what you will learn:
- Why accurate wound coding is so important. Hint: it's not just about the money.
- Open wounds and complicated wounds: Nail down the difference once and for all.
- Trauma wounds vs. superficial injuries -- and key coding mistakes people make with them.
- How to properly identify diabetic ulcers and stasis ulcers in the documentation -- and code them correctly every time.
- Pressure ulcer coding secrets reveled, plus expert insight to new 2009 staging codes.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Charlene Ross, MSN, MBA, RN
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Toni G. Cesta, Ph.D., RN, FAAN
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
About Our Speaker
Tricia A. Twombly, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C, CHCE, AHIMA Approved ICD-10 CM Trainer,brings over 23 years of home care experience to her role as senior education consultant and coding specialist for Foundation Management Services. She serves as Advising Editor for the 2011 Home Health ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual and is a technical reviewer for both the Diagnosis Coding Pro journal and the on-line education courses for the Board of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.