When the Feds Come Knocking: Government Investigations and How to Deal with Them
You WILL have contact with government investigators. These contacts come in 3 forms: 1) Informal, voluntary contact, 2) subpoenas, and 3) search warrants
Your first response to a government investigation could influence the rest of the investigation. If you want to sail through quickly and successfully, there's a lot you need to know. You must learn about the various types of investigative contacts, your rights and the rights of all entities involved, and the best method to respond.
Join health care attorney, Richard Serafini, for this 1-hour look into understanding your rights and obligations for each type of government contact or investigation. You're sure to walk away with the best methods to meet the requirements of the investigative contacts quickly and efficiently without creating difficulties for yourself or your company.
Here's a look at the agenda:
- What happens when the FBI knocks on your door?
- How do you respond to subpoenas? Richard will tell you the best practices
- Zoom in on the legal bases for the insurance of subpoenas
- Find out how search warrants are authorized
- What happens during the execution of a search warrant
- The steps in the investigation process
- How government uses electronic surveillance and undercover agents
Who should attend? Chief compliance officers, chief executive officers, chief operating officers, general counsels, and corporate lawyers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Richard Serafini has enjoyed a distinguished 30 year career both in the private practice of law and in government service. He is a 1979 graduate of the Temple University School of Law and a 1976 graduate of University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Serafini served as a senior litigator for the U.S. Department of Justice in the Fraud and Organized Crime and Racketeering Sections. He received numerous commendations...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.