Strategies for Successful Patient Self Management
Use these new tactics to promote self management for comprehensive care in your practice
Patients with chronic conditions are a challenge for home health – their course of care is unpredictable, they have higher risks of acute hospitalization, and they may be on caseload for a long time. There’s a way to help your patients better manage their conditions: Attend this audio conference and learn to evaluate patient priorities, optimize visits, and communicate better.
- Plan development checklist guaranteed to support self management.
- Incorporating self management in every visit with this simple trick. Hint: “Homework” isn’t just for kids.
- All aboard! Self management is a team strategy.
- Test your agency processes and culture – Find out what you need to add to support self management?
- A simple way to convince your patients to avoid acute care hospitalization: emergency care planning and teletriage tips.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Nursing and therapy clinicians, clinical managers, supervisors and operations managers.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Carol Siebert, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA, is an occupational therapist with 20 years experience in home health, working as a staff occupational therapist, rehab supervisor, clinical specialist, OASIS trainer and as a consultant. Currently, she is the occupational therapy provider for a Medicaid medical-home pilot project focused on management of chronic conditions. She is a trained facilitator for the Stanford University Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.