Smart, Easy Ways to Reconcile Medicare Home Health Billing Adjustments
Don’t pay the price for Medicare’s home health payment errors this past year.
Your home health agency could strike some newfound cash, thanks to 2008 home health episode payment corrections. Learn easy ways to verify that all your payments are correct -- and what to do if they’re not -- with home health billing expert Aaron Little. In just 60 minutes, Aaron will teach you everything you need to know to ensure you get the most out of your reimbursements.
- Discover the most common reasons for episode payment variances.
- A detailed look at the 2008 Medicare claims corrections. Plus, what your RHHI may not know.
- How to reconcile OASIS matching strings to episode payments.
- What to do if you find a payment error: How to verify the paid HIPPS code, and more.
- Don't relax too soon: 5 Easy steps ensure your reprocessed payments are correct.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Financial personnel, billing staff, regulatory personnel and IT staff in home health agencies.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Aaron Little - CPA has over 15 years of experience with BKD, LLP, and oversees the operations of BKD Health Care Billing Services, a special services team that manages more than $70 million in client revenues through billing outsourcing and recovery services for home care, hospice, and senior living organizations.
A CPA and leading national home care and hospice consultant, he routinely performs revenue... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.