Minimize Your Mileage Costs: Simple Ways Your HHA Can Save Now
You can save big on your agency's mileage expense-- without purchasing everyone expensive GPSs.
Think you're at a dead end with the rising costs of fuel? Discover creative ways you can save money on mileage expense during this valuable audio learning session. You'll closely examine employee mileage expenses and driving patterns and find savings you never knew existed -- without compromising patient care and staff satisfaction. Your expert speaker, Barbara Gray, will provide sample tools and ideas that can help even the smallest, least tech-savvy organization identify areas for improvement and track results.
What you’ll learn:
- Assessing your need: How to figure out the scope of your mileage problem.
- 5 Places to look for potential savings. Hint: It's not just about finding employees who “pad” their mileage
- Big-picture savings strategies -- from changing internal business practices to rewarding individuals who improve their driving habits.
- Tools for managing the process going forward: how to best track your expenses and more!
- Mileage tracking vs. mileage management -- and how you can create savings in both!
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A!
Who should attend? Home care and hospice administrators, business managers, HR managers and senior clinical managers.
Your registration includes:
- Risk-free enrollment! Scheduling conflict? No problem! This session is also available on CD!
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use!
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room!
Order Below or Call 800-874-9180 Today!
About Our Speaker
Barbara Gray has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare management and operations, compiling a successful record as a leader and innovative problem solver. Gray has held senior level positions at both the branch and corporate level for both for profit and nonprofit organizations. She has succeeded in moving startups from vision to reality, jump-starting organizations to move to the next level, and stabilizing organizations to achieve optimal results....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.