Medicare 2011 Home Health PPS Final Rule
Changes are in store for Home Health PPS – Know the Final Rule for FY 2011.
Providers are facing rate cuts under the PPS changes as well as increased requirements for therapy documentation and physician certifications. You will also have to implement processes to meet the new physician face-to-face requirements related to homebound or terminal illness certifications.
This final rule will contain the final version of the thirty-six month rule, which impacts the sale or transfer of home health agencies within 36 months after enrollment or a prior change of ownership. It also implements the face-to-face requirements from the PPACA for both home health and hospice.
Join Robert W. Markette, Jr. as he explains the final rule’s requirements, how this will impact your operations, and how to prepare for the changes ahead.
Here's a look at what will be covered:
- Home Health PPS – here come the cuts again
- Physical Therapy Documentation – new requirements for documentation
- Thirty-Six Month Rule – selling or transferring an agency just got harder.
- Face-to-face requirement – what you need to have to get paid and how to get the physicians to respond to the requirement.
- What can you do to get the physicians to respond to the face to face requirement.
- Training therapy staff and outside therapists on objective standards
- How these new standards impact your compliance plan.
Who should attend? Compliance officers, administrators, directors, billing staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Elisa Bovee, MS, OTR/L
- Charlene Ross, MSN, MBA, RN
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Toni G. Cesta, Ph.D., RN, FAAN
About Our Speaker
Robert W. Markette, Jr. CHC is an attorney in the law firm Hall Render and practices health law and litigation.
Markette has delivered programs on health care regulatory compliance, HIPAA and HIPAA compliance, and he is a well-known speaker throughout the United States.
Markette assists clients ranging from home health agencies to county health departments with Medicare certification, licensure matters, HIPAA privacy and security compliance, and recoupment... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.