Medical Billing: What You REALLY Need to Know to Increase Income and Reduce Denials
True or False: Anyone can do medical billing? FALSE: Medical billing is a multi-task profession requiring knowledge, training and experience -- get yours here.
Medical billing is much more than selecting a code and entering it on a form. And proper medical billing is the lifeblood of a practice. You can't afford to leave the job to someone without the proper training.
Join billing expert Steve Verno, CMBS, BMSCS, CEMCS, CPM-MCS, for this eye-opening, beyond-the-scenes seminar where you'll learn what it takes to bring in all the revenue your practice is due.
Plus: Learn what you may be doing wrong that's losing revenue, and how to handle the daily challenges that medical billers face in the field.
You'll also learn these revenue-saving strategies:
- Who do you need to know? The payers and players, from government plans to commercial carriers, and how to deal with them.
- Stop making these mistakes: Common errors that are keeping you from maximum reimbursement, and how to prevent them.
- Respond appropriately to insurance company requests, or risk claims denials and loss of practice income. We'll teach you how to reply.
- Patients can cost you too: Find out how to handle patient issues such as complaints, information requests, discounts and statements. Happy patients are repeat customers.
- When good payments go bad: How to resolve bad checks from patients or insurance companies. Plus, experience accord and satisfaction scenarios.
- Turn denials into payments: Get the basics for appealing denials and making incorrect payments correct.
- More money: Introduction to AR recovery and how to identify accounts with "good" revenue.
This event will dispel the myth that "anyone" can do medical billing. Find out what your practice may be missing -- in just 1 hour.
Who should attend? Medical billers, office managers, practice staff members
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Thomas Force,
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLIP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, CPC-H, CCS
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Judy Adams, RN, BSN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C
About Our Speaker
Steve Verno is a Certified Medical Billing Specialist, a Certified Multispecialty Coding Specialist, a Certified Emergency Medicine Coding Specialist, and Certified Practice Manager-Medical Coding Specialist. Steve's specialties are Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, ERISA, Appeals, Provider Insurance Contracting, Provider Enrollment and AR Recovery. Prior to his stroke, Steve was a Professor of Coding and Billing Instruction at Everest University, now on medical leave.
Steve is... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.