Does too much email, a constant stack of paperwork, or a weighty workload plague you and diminish your enjoyment of life?
If so, go from "glut" to "gain"
Learn how to become your own information highway, use information for maximum gain, and keep the disturbance at a manageable level so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
Join work-life balance expert Jeff Davidson for this eye-opening audioconference where you'll learn how to:
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, COC , CPC-P, CPC-I , CPCO, CEN
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CHC, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Dr. Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
Jeff Davidson holds the registered trademark "The Work-Life Balance Expert" from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, has written 56 mainstream books, and is an electrifying professional speaker, making 774 presentations since 1985 to clients such as Kaiser Permanente, IBM, American Express, Lufthansa, Swissotel, America Online, Re/Max, USAA, Worthington Steel, and the World Bank.
His 60 Second Series with Adams Media, including the 60 Second Organizer, 60 Second... More Info
More Events By The Speaker