Managing Information and Communication Overload in Healthcare
Gain the tools you need to make each day more productive and satisfying.
Does too much email, a constant stack of paperwork, or a weighty workload plague you and diminish your enjoyment of life?
If so, go from "glut" to "gain"
Learn how to become your own information highway, use information for maximum gain, and keep the disturbance at a manageable level so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
Join work-life balance expert Jeff Davidson for this eye-opening audioconference where you'll learn how to:
- Better manage the daily deluge of information and communication.
- Establish a solid framework for receiving, assessing, and acting upon information.
- Resourcefully manage files, including hard copy, on disk drive, and online documents.
- Efficiently respond to information requests so you can get on with your day.
- And more
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 800-874-9180 Today!
About Our Speaker
Jeff Davidson holds the registered trademark "The Work-Life Balance Expert" from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, has written 56 mainstream books, and is an electrifying professional speaker, making 774 presentations since 1985 to clients such as Kaiser Permanente, IBM, American Express, Lufthansa, Swissotel, America Online, Re/Max, USAA, Worthington Steel, and the World Bank. His 60 Second Series with Adams Media, including the 60 Second Organizer,...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.