Making Wound Care Work with OASIS-C
Clinically respond to Oasis-C: Plan effective wound care for patients.
Oasis is going to require home care providers to provide more information about wounds.
You need to accurately assess and document wounds, accurately determine wound type in lower extremities, consistently stage pressure ulcers and select the best wound care regimens based on assessments… Sound like a lot?
Join wound care expert, Beth Hawkins Bradley, RN, MN, CWOCN, CFCN, for this 1-hour audio session where she will provide you with a framework to help you develop a strategy for integrating wound care plans with OASIS-C. Beth will also help you sharpen your assessment skills for pressure ulcer and wound type ID.
Here's what you will learn:
- Get the scoop on the OASIS-C requirements on wound care for nurses.
- Clinicians can link assessment to appropriate management - Beth will show you how.
- A "common sense" approach to setting up your formulary.
- Beth will give you tips for:
- Increasing accuracy of wound assessment
- Improving identification of lower extremity ulcer types
- Plus: improve pressure ulcer staging accuracy with easy to implement training tips.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.