Making Wound Care Work with OASIS-C
Clinically respond to Oasis-C: Plan effective wound care for patients.
Oasis is going to require home care providers to provide more information about wounds.
You need to accurately assess and document wounds, accurately determine wound type in lower extremities, consistently stage pressure ulcers and select the best wound care regimens based on assessments… Sound like a lot?
Join wound care expert, Beth Hawkins Bradley, RN, MN, CWOCN, CFCN, for this 1-hour audio session where she will provide you with a framework to help you develop a strategy for integrating wound care plans with OASIS-C. Beth will also help you sharpen your assessment skills for pressure ulcer and wound type ID.
Here's what you will learn:
- Get the scoop on the OASIS-C requirements on wound care for nurses.
- Clinicians can link assessment to appropriate management - Beth will show you how.
- A "common sense" approach to setting up your formulary.
- Beth will give you tips for:
- Increasing accuracy of wound assessment
- Improving identification of lower extremity ulcer types
- Plus: improve pressure ulcer staging accuracy with easy to implement training tips.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Charlene Ross, MSN, MBA, RN
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Toni G. Cesta, Ph.D., RN, FAAN
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
About Our Speaker
Beth Hawkins Bradley, RN, MN, CWOCN, CFCN, has been certified in her specialty since 1990. She has extensive clinical experience in home care and hospice, as well as acute and long term care. She is sole proprietor of Care On Call, LLC in Blythewood, SC, providing wound, ostomy, continence patient consultation and education. She is a speaker whose passion is to enable any clinician to be able to understand wounds....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.