Improve Agency Performance With Cost Report Data
Managing a home health agency can be particularly challenging for financial managers and hospital leadership
The financial success of home health is dependent on the performance of the clinical staff and the oversight by clinical management. Cost report data can be used as measures for the agency’s financial success, as long as you know how to translate the numbers in to clinical accountability.
Join Karen Vance to find out about:
- Identifying cost report data that can measure performance
- Developing dashboards for measuring and monitoring
- Using benchmarks to target reasonable goals
- An objective clinical management model
- Performance incentives at the clinical and management level
Who should attend? Hospital and/or home health financial managers, Home health administrators or directors.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Arlene Maxim, RN
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
About Our Speaker
Karen Vance provides clinical and general operations consulting services to home care agencies, and helps home care providers establish and maintain quality management practices and provides assessment, training and consulting.
Karen's experience in home care since 1981 includes direct service provision as an occupational therapy practitioner, then as a clinical and regulatory manager. As a home care agency regulatory manager, Karen was integrally involved in preparation of OASIS...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.