ICD-10 CM For Home Health, A Closer Look
Help Your Agency Get Up-To-Speed On The ICD-10 Transition.
There has been a delay in ICD-10 deadline but that doesn’t mean you should stop preparing. ICD-10 is still coming. Take advantage of this lead time you have to get well-prepared.
Audio educator is here to help you prepare for a smooth transition from ICD-9 CM to ICD-10 CM. Join our expert Speaker Tricia A. Twombly, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C, CHCE who is an AHIMA Approved ICD-10 CM Trainer, for this 60 minute audio conference and get insights on the difference in guidelines, conventions, manual structure, and diagnosis specific coding in a home health ICD-10 environment.
Tricia, in this comprehensive session will make use of Power point presentation for comparing and contrasting specific guidelines, conventions, manual structures, and diagnosis specific coding scenarios to prepare home health agencies for the transition to ICD-10 CM.
This Session Will:
- Review history of ICD-9 CM
- Analyze ICD-10 CM code structure
- Explain differences in official guidelines
- Discuss differences in coding manual structure
- Highlight diagnosis specific examples
- Review impact on home health industry
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Home health clinicians, administrators, owners and HCS-D coding specialists
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Elisa Bovee, MS, OTR/L
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Charlene Ross, MSN, MBA, RN
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Toni G. Cesta, Ph.D., RN, FAAN
About Our Speaker
Tricia A. Twombly, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C, CHCE, AHIMA Approved ICD-10 CM Trainer,brings over 23 years of home care experience to her role as senior education consultant and coding specialist for Foundation Management Services. She serves as Advising Editor for the 2011 Home Health ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual and is a technical reviewer for both the Diagnosis Coding Pro journal and the on-line education courses for the Board of...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.