Handle Fraud, Whistleblowers, and Qui Tam Actions before the Federal False Claims Act Does
Home health agencies: Increased litigation and attorney activity could spell qui tam action for you.
Any employee could be a potential whistleblower lurking in your ranks. And any unhappy employee could lead to a qui tam case that could cost you millions. As a home health agency, you need to do everything you can to head off internal or external whistleblowers. Join Robert W. Markette Jr. for this 1-hour audioconference. He'll help you protect yourself from becoming the defendant in a qui tam action through strict compliance and smart internal reporting.
Here's what you will learn:
- Mistake or fraud? Discover the key differences and how to handle each.
- Make sure you're the first person a whistleblower turns to.
- Cultivate a culture of compliance and improve internal reporting.
- Don't ignore these signs of a potential problem — it could spell disaster.
- Key features to include in your whistleblower policy.
- The major pitfalls in home care fraud and abuse ... and how to avoid them.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Home health compliance officers, administrators, billing staff, management and executives.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Robert W. Markette, Jr. is an attorney in the law firm Hall Render and practices health law and litigation.
Markette has delivered programs on health care regulatory compliance, HIPAA and HIPAA compliance, and he is a well-known speaker throughout the United States.
Markette assists clients ranging from home health agencies to county health departments with Medicare certification, licensure matters, HIPAA privacy and security compliance, and recoupment appeals. He... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.