Get Compliant with the FTC's "Red Flags" Rule or Risk Losing Big
The Feds are cracking down on patient identity theft. Is your practice ready for the FTC's "Red Flags" rule?
As of May 1, 2009 all creditors need to be compliant with the FTC's "Red Flags" rule. Make sure that all of your personnel are up to speed with spotting healthcare identity theft red flags. Join expert speaker Ester Horowitz for this 90-minute audio conference to gain a thorough understanding of what "Red Flags" compliance is, who it affects and learn what clear, simple, cost effective steps you need to take to reach compliance.
Here's what you will learn:
- Zoom in on the FTC's response to medical identity theft.
- Why physicians, practices and facilities are responsible and liable for watching the red flags.
- 5 key areas of identity theft – what they are and what to do about them.
- What you need to do right now to get compliant.
- Employee education – why it's so important for everyone to know what to look for.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Physicians, administrators, front desk personnel, compliance officers and anyone dealing with medical files.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 800-874-9180 Today
About Our Speaker
Ester Horowitz is founder of M2 Power Inc, and serves as practice marketing & business advisor for the medical industry working with doctors, chiropractors, LCSWs and other health professionals. She helps implement marketing & business actions plans within the professional codes of ethics, HIPAA, and fraud and abuse compliance obligations. Ms. Horowitz is an...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.