Crucial Lessons Your HHA Billing Staff Must Know for 2009
Get the latest on Medicare's home health claims corrections -- and much more.
Your agency's billing just got a lot more difficult. You've surely had claims that didn't pay correctly the first time, but Medicare's February 2009 claims corrections are more than usual. Prepare for the onslaught of "corrected" claims and get the reimbursement you deserve by tuning in to this 1-hour audio conference with expert speaker Aaron Little, CPA. He'll also give you vital updates on the transition from RHHIs to Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) -- and what this means for your billing operations.
- Get a status update on claims corrections that Medicare implemented in February 2009.
- Learn how to verify your episode payment corrections. Plus: Tips for analyzing episode payment variances, so you can avoid problems in the future.
- Find out the latest on the transition from RHHIs to MACs -- and how this will impact your billing.
- To which MAC has your agency been assigned? You'll get the answer.
- How to identify the paid HIPPS codes.
- Solid tips on reconciling OASIS matching strings to episode payments.
Have more questions about what to expect for your HHA billing in 2009? You can ask the speaker live during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Billing staff, CFOs, finance directors, controllers, regulatory managers, and IT staff who are responsible for setting up billing and related systems.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Aaron Little is a CPA with over 10 years of experience with BKD, LLP and is responsible for managing the operations of BKD Health Care Billing Services, which manages more than $50 million in revenues for home care, hospice and senior living organizations. A leading national home care and hospice consultant, he routinely performs revenue and accounts receivable recovery services, billing operations efficiency and compliance assessments, client training and other...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.