Courtroom Testimony Tips, Pointers & Commandments for Healthcare Professionals
Healthcare Professionals: The courtroom can be a daunting place unless you have the right tools — and plenty of confidence.
As a member of the healthcare community, chances are you'll find yourself in court giving expert testimony, or testifying in a malpractice suit.
Do you know the right things to say? How to defend yourself against a vigorous cross examination? How to tell the truth without getting in hot water?
Whether you're forced to give evidence in civil litigation, or you're appearing as a healthcare defendant or expert witness, you need to be prepared for what's coming.
Join Perry Hookman, MD, MHA, FACP, FACG for this invaluable event to learn how to handle yourself in court, and avoid discrediting yourself and your evidence.
Here are a few of the essentials you'll learn at this event:
- Get confident: How to stand behind what you say and recognize the opposing attorney's tactics before they catch you off guard.
- Avoid landmines: What to include in your professional expert report and how to design your answers to the Deposition Subpoena.
- Stay truthful: How to formulate truthful answers to difficult courtroom questions, and counter the Daubert challenge aimed to throw out your testimony.
- Protect yourself: Identify and respond to different methods of attorney abuse, and incorporate the rules necessary to combat it.
- PLUS: How to design basic phrases you'll need in your healthcare testimony.
This insightful conference is a must-have resource for all healthcare professionals — both beginner and experienced.
Who should attend? All healthcare professionals
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Perry Hookman, MD, MHA, FACP, FACG is board certified in Internal medicine and Gastroenterology. He has 60 published papers in the peer reviewed scientific literature in both medicine and gastroenterology and on Medical Expert Testimony and Medical Expert Witnessing which can be purchased on www.medmalbook.com.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.