How To Become A Healthcare Employer Of Choice
Build the ability to attract, optimize and retain top talent – Sound too good?
Health care providers and facilities that are recognized as an Employer of Choice are better positioned to succeed in today’s highly competitive environment that demands quality and efficiency.
Studies have consistently found that as an Employer of Choice, you will have:
- Higher levels of staff morale and motivation
- Less absenteeism and turnover
- A competitive edge in recruiting high performance employees
- More high-caliber job applicants when there are openings
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Less work-related stress• Greater patient satisfaction
- Better financial results
You sense it the moment you walk in the front door of a practice or facility recognized as an Employer of Choice. The most noticeable characteristic is the level of energy and emotional commitment that employees exhibit. Even the casual observer can feel the difference when walking the halls. People move faster, interact with more visible animation, communicate with more palpable emotion and enthusiasm, listen more intently, respond more vigorously – and really enjoy themselves in the process. Moreover this energy seems to persist throughout the day, day after day.
Learn the secrets of making your practice or facility a Healthcare Employer of Choice by joining acclaimed seminar speaker and author Bob Levoy, who Health Executive magazine describes as a "healthcare management guru,"
Take a look at what’s covered:
- The New World of Work
- What Healthcare Employees Love/Hate About Their Jobs
- How to Engage and Energize Your Employees
- Tested Tips To Make Your Practice or Facility a Great Place to Work
- Low-Cost, No-Cost-Ways To Greatly Improve Job Satisfaction, Morale and Productivity
- Onboarding and Stay Interviews –The Keys to Talent Retention
- Hard Learned Lessons About Motivation• Action Steps to Get Started Immediately
Who should attend? Healthcare providers, practice administrators, office managers, nurse managers and those with supervisory responsibilities.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, CPC-H, CCS
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Judy Adams, RN, BSN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Jim Sheldon-Dean,
About Our Speaker
Bob Levoy, a former corporate executive, is an internationally-acclaimed seminar speaker on human resource and management issues. In the course of his career, he has conducted more than 3,000 management seminars for business and professional groups, Fortune 500 companies and leading colleges and universities throughout North America and overseas. Among them have been hundreds of healthcare associations in a wide range of disciplines and specialties.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.