A Practical Guide to Digging into Critical Details of OASIS-C
The rules have changed but the need for accuracy has not.
OASIS-C brings about a new set of challenges. Just knowing the changes with OASIS-C is not enough. Accurately answering the new and changed OASIS data items is the big challenge. You need to know the CMS expectation related to the new process items and how to complete the complex tables for interventions and plan of care parameters. What about the look-back requirements to complete OASIS items? What is proactive care planning? What are the new requirements related to medications? Get answers to these questions and more during this information-packed 90-minute audio session with Pat Jump. Arm yourself with the secrets to OASIS-C accuracy in order to enhance quality while maximizing reimbursement. Receive key guidance and find solutions to clinician confusion and inconsistency by taking the guess-work out of the new process items. Pat will also give you tips on communicating with referral sources and discharge planners to ease the burden of OASIS data collection.
A look at what Pat will cover in these 90 minutes:
- CMS guidance on how to answer OASIS questions to avoid inconsistency and improve accuracy.
- Example referral forms to capture information useful for OASIS C completion.
- Hear first-hand analysis of tools that agencies can choose to incorporate into their communication and documentation processes in the collection and tracking of new data elements.
- Review web-links for assessment tools related to evidence-based practices.
- Compare improvement in process measures vs. outcome enhancement.
- Practical guidance and tools to improve your care of patients with conditions targeted by the new OASIS process items.
- Gain insight on complex issues related to numerous changes with OASIS-C.
- Make the connection between OASIS C process items and quality reporting.
- Staff communication -- to maximize the accuracy of OASIS answers.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Robert W. Markette, Jr., CHC
- Charlene Ross, MSN, MBA, RN
- Keri Hart, MS, CCC-SLP, CHHRP-QT, RAC-CT, VP
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Toni G. Cesta, Ph.D., RN, FAAN
- Sharon Litwin, RN, BS, MHA
About Our Speaker
Pat Jump has emerged as a renowned speaker and trainer on OASIS, regulatory issues and employee development topics. She is a sought-after trainer known for her energetic, animated and results-oriented presentations. She is often interviewed and quoted as an authority on home care issues. Her top priority is to assist health care providers to receive the education and information they need to perform efficiently and effectively in the most cost-effective...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.