2013 Home Health PPS Final Rule Review
Changes Are In Store For Home Health PPS – Know The Final Rule For FY 2013
This year, Medicare’s prospective payment system final rule holds some major changes for home health agencies. From alternative sanctions to case mix adjustments to therapy reassessment timing changes, agencies are in for some drastic revisions to payment and regulatory policies. In many cases, agencies will have just a few short months to prepare.
Join this power packed session presented by industry experts who will review the 2013 PPS Payment Update – Final Rule. Find out the final rule details that are critical to your business, and learn how the rule’s changes will affect your bottom line. Discover which proposed provisions have become your biggest challenges for 2013, and which ones you no longer have to worry about.
Concisely and efficiently learn mission-critical regulatory information to assist you in preparing for the financial and operational impact of the Final Rule – from the comfort of your own phone.
Here's a look at what will be covered:
- Review of the prospective payment rate update for CY 2013
- Describe the case mix up-coding adjustment
- Review the final rule changes to the therapy reassessment requirements
- Review the final rule changes to the face to face encounter requirements
- Explain the rebased and revised market basket
- Go over the punishing new alternative sanction options available to surveyors, as well as other survey process changes.
Who should attend? Administrators, financial management, clinical management
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Aaron Little is a CPA with over 10 years of experience with BKD, LLP and is responsible for managing the operations of BKD Health Care Billing Services, which manages more than $50 million in revenues for home care, hospice and senior living organizations. Read More
Karen Vance provides clinical and general operations consulting services to home care agencies, and helps... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.