Home Health Training Online: Ensure Coding and Billing Accuracy for Well-deserved Reimbursement
Do you have enough knowledge of the new program integrity contractor medical review activities planned for 2014? Is the physician billing edits affecting your practice immensely? Do you encounter problems calculating the low utilization payment adjustment (LUPA) add-on? Is your agency struggling to keep up with constantly changing Medicare home health guidelines? If yes, it is time to rethink your knowledge base and remodel the business strategy for your practice.
The home healthcare sector is an ever-evolving industry that has become more regulated. The hawk-eyed monitoring has made coding/billing and documentation for home health services more challenging than ever. OASIS-C, coding and therapy are some of the key areas government contractors are scrutinizing the most.
Coding and billing for the services you provide is tougher than you imagine. Staying current on the latest CMS guidelines, government audit and the constantly evolving home health strategies has made it difficult to keep up with proper coding to ensure full reimbursement and compliance. Solve your home healthcare challenges with the top coding solutions created just for home health agencies.
AudioEducator’s coding and billing conferences provide apt guidance, real-world agency scenarios and examples, coding fix-ups and advice from industry veterans to avoid errors that could result in losses. It doesn’t matter if your coders are pros or novices; we have quick-fix solutions to ensure you receive every dollar earned.
Check out the benefits of AudioEducator’s audio conferences
- Conferences on OASIS, and its format changes, inclusive of coding, so that the home health coders are in sync with compliance
- Guidance on physical therapy documentation and informative material on key topics like functional based therapies
- Updates on Medicare home health billing
- Advice from industry experts on coding and billing for mid-level providers
- Tips on fostering a home health compliance culture
- Understanding proactive Medicare Part B Program Development and MDS items
- Grasping the recipe of a successful competency program
- Comprehensive guide to many SNF Medicare appeals
- Get strategies and tips for preventing EEOC matters
- Effective management of non-traditional rehabilitation patient
- And much more!