Home Health/Homecare Training on Medicare Guidelines and Home Health Compliance
The home healthcare sector is continually changing and becoming more regulated, and that has made coding/billing and documentation for home health services more challenging than ever. OASIS-C, coding and therapy are some areas government contractors are scrutinizing the most. Is your agency struggling to keep up with constantly changing Medicare home health guidelines?
Our Home Health training conferences will educate you on Medicare home health reimbursement so that you receive the reimbursements that you rightfully deserve, prevent your agency from fines and penalties, keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and changes, ensure compliance, prepare you for audits; and improve the overall efficiency of your agency.
Check out what our conferences will cover:
- Therapy coding: Here’s how to follow even the trickiest coding guidelines, and make sure you implement these latest updates, too.
- OASIS-C training: Check out these expert insights on CMS OASIS guidelines, updates, and the latest changes.
- Case examples: Check out these real life scenarios. These Medicare fraud cases will teach you lessons you have to learn.
- Prospective payment system PPS rule: Discover how these changes in CMS issued PPS rules will impact your agency.
- Home Health Compliance and Audits: Want to survive RAC, CERT, and private payer audits? Don’t miss these vital audio conferences.