Stark, Anti-Kick Back, Fraud and Marketing
Beware Making These Marketing Mistakes
If you’re wondering if your marketing activities and collateral materials can cause compliance problems, the answer is yes — so you need to watch out.
In this expert audio conference, you’ll look an actual case to demonstrate how you could potentially land in hot water. You’ll highlight specific types of documents and scenarios that you may not have thought about when dealing with marketing and sales activities.
This session will help you:
- Learn the use of health fairs
- Underline appropriate verbiage in marketing materials
- Go in-depth with giveaways/gifts: Learn about acceptable value for gift giveaways.
- Make the most of tours
- Master the use of vehicles
- Build your vendor relationships
- Difference between Stark and Anti-Kick Back.
- Learn what is one tell tale sign that a marketer or employee may be committing fraud?
Who should attend? Anyone responsible for creating sales and marketing plans, marketing collaterals, compliance, and has a job function promoting medical organizations for the purpose of creating new business.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Ester Horowitz is founder of M2 Power Inc, and serves as practice marketing & business advisor for the medical industry working with doctors, chiropractors, LCSWs and other health professionals. She helps implement marketing & business actions plans within the professional codes of ethics, HIPAA, and fraud and abuse compliance obligations. Ms. Horowitz is an...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.