Electronic Health Record Systems: Tips on planning, prepping and pushing through the process for a smooth transition
Every day physician offices are purchasing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems. For some offices they have never had an electronic system for others it may be a new one.
There are many steps in preparing for and implementing an EMR system and most offices do not have anyone with previous experience in the transition. Vendors offer training on how to use the system but many see a void in how to prepare and the best way to set up the system.
Join Jill Young for this 60-minute look at transitioning to your next EHR.
How your office prepares will determine how successful you are the day you "go live" with a new system and how many headaches and problems you will have in the subsequent days. Remember the saying "garbage in-garbage out"
Take a look at what’s covered:
- File Build – why is it, who should do it and how should you research before you get started
- Templates – how they can help ease the transition and how your vendor should assist you in this process
- Training – what to expect, who should manage it and what is needed for you to truly be prepared for the "go live" date
- Buy in – how to get all employees to be "invested" in the new system and the differences it can make
- Compliance – areas you can be sure your software is compliant and things your software shouldn't allow you to do
- "Go Live Date" – how to make sure this date doesn't "kill" you
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Physicians, coders & billers, office managers and administrators
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.