Combat The Challenges In Multi Organ Coding
If you’ve ever encountered an organ transplant claim, you know how complicated they can be to code.
Help is here. Join our expert presenter, John F. Bishop, PA-C, CPC, CGSC, CPRC, in giving you step-by-step advice. You’ll discover the key to your claim success depends on three things:
- Understanding coding guidelines for all major solid organ transplantations
- The nuances between private carriers and Medicare, and
- Making your modifiers work for you
Once you’ve got these points internalized, your practice will receive the reimbursement that it deserves — sooner rather than later.
This session will help you:
- Explore easy-to-follow tips for coding liver transplants.
- Code procedures involving harvesting living kidneys and livers from donors.
- Find out what to include — and what not to include — in back-bench work.
- Make sense of heart and lung en bloc coding.
- Become proficient in small bowel transplant billing.
- Translate “split livers” and “en bloc pediatric kidneys” into CPT.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend?
All organ transplant surgeons and providers, coders, billers, cardiovascular, urology and general Surgeons, administrators
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
John F. Bishop, PA-C, MS, CWS, CPC, has 35 years experience as a surgical physician assistant, and more than 25 years experience in physician practice management, coding, billing and reimbursement. Bishop is a national leader in multispecialty coding and reimbursement, advanced E&M coding and paper negotiations.
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.