Integumentary System: Reporting Multiple Procedures
Learn How To Ensure Accuracy In Reporting Services; And Avoid Denials
It is important to know how to accurately report all the services for your office in order to reduce appeals and increase revenue.
Join this 60-minute audio session, where our expert speaker Pamela Biffle, CPC, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC, CHCO will walk you through correct reporting of multiple procedures performed from the Integumentary section CPT® (10,000 series).
Learn when it is appropriate to report units vs. multiple line items. Also understand how to properly use modifiers 24, 25, 58, 59 and 79. Reference documents will be provided on multiple reporting for multiple services. You’ll find the tricks to submit cleaner claims and reduce the number of appeals.
Take A Look At What You'll Learn:
- When do you report units
- When do you report each service independently
- How to know when to use modifier 59
- Ways to identify the need for modifiers 24 and 79
- Modifier 79 vs modifier 58
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Dermatology, Family Practice, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Coding and billing staff,
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Pamela Biffle, CPC, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC, CHCO, is the owner of PB Healthcare Consulting and Education, and the VP of Compliance Products and Services at Vitasio. A past president of the AAPC North Texas Chapter, Pamela was named AAPC’s Networker of the Year for 2005. She is a national speaker who has presented at state and national meetings for AAPC, AHIMA, and several Physician Specialty organizations. She has taught at...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.