Global Surgical Package
Taking a few minutes to learn the basics can really pay off for your practice.
Many procedures have a period of time before and after the procedure that are included in the reimbursement. This audio session will look at what is the global surgical package for each procedure and what is included.
Join our expert speaker Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC who will also review those services not included in this reimbursement, but separately billable.
The Physicians Relative Value File is one of the primary tools for the global surgical package. Join now and learn how to use this file to obtain Global Surgery package information. Also learn to decipher between what CMS and CPT consider in the global surgical package
Agenda of the session:
- How to use the Physicians Relative File for surgical package information
- CPT® guidelines for the global surgical package
- CMS guidelines relative to the global surgical package.
- Modifiers used specifically in the global period.
- How diagnostic tests are billed in the global period
- Other services that are payable in the global period.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
5 AHIMA CEUs Approved with this conference
Who should attend? Office Managers, Office administrators, billing and coding managers, coders, auditors, physicians.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.