Coding for General Surgery
Hone Your General Surgery Reimbursement With These Vital Coding Tips From The Guru !!
In this 60-minute session, coding expert Lynn Pegram will walk you through many scenarios and examples of op notes that are normally encountered on a daily basis. Lynn will also discuss modifier usage as well as the NCCI Edit and will share her coding experience in the General Surgery world with you.
Join now for this power packed event and you'll learn the best way to code for breast procedures, intestinal procedure, hernias…etc…and you'll also get examples of when and when not to use modifiers.
- Discussion and examples of coding for skins lesions.
- Discussion and examples of coding for breast procedures.
- Discussion and examples of coding for intestinal procedures.
- Discussion and examples of coding for hernias.
- Discussion and examples of coding for colonoscopies.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, and physicians.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn has over 25 years experience with coding, specializing in the areas of general and vascular surgery in physician practices. Currently Lynn acts as the head coder and consultant for one of the largest and most respected surgical practices in Richmond, Virginia. She has also has been a coding instructor for 6 years and currently teaches the PMCC Curriculum for CCWA. Her hands-on coding experience allows...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.