Top-Notch Techniques For Coding ERCP Procedures
One small mistake can put a severe dent in your bottom line.
Figure out exactly what the endoscopist did and know exactly how to bill for it! Coding for ERCP techniques can be tricky with the different types of procedures from UGI and LGI endoscopies. Learn how to avoid denials and obtain your rightful reimbursement in this powerful and informative audio conference.
In just 60 minutes, our expert, Jan Rasmussen, PCS, CPC, ACS-GI, ACS-OB, will cover these must-see issues:
- Discuss The detailed methods of procedures performed in conjunction with ERCP
- Identify ERCP Landmarks to know so you always code accurately
- Coding alternatives for ERCP procedures and how to choose wisely
- Demystify multiple endoscopic payment rules and options!
Walk away with the knowledge you need to code these complex GI procedures correctly
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers and office managers
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jan Rasmussen, CPC, ACS-GI, ACS-OB, is a healthcare consultant with more than 30 years of experience in physician billing, reimbursement and compliance. She is a former board member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). As a member of the AAPC, Rasmussen previously served on the AAPC Advisory Board as the liaison to the American Medical Association (AMA).
Jan is also a board member and Regional Governor... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.