Top-Notch Techniques For Coding ERCP Procedures
One small mistake can put a severe dent in your bottom line.
Figure out exactly what the endoscopist did and know exactly how to bill for it! Coding for ERCP techniques can be tricky with the different types of procedures from UGI and LGI endoscopies. Learn how to avoid denials and obtain your rightful reimbursement in this powerful and informative audio conference.
In just 60 minutes, our expert, Jan Rasmussen, PCS, CPC, ACS-GI, ACS-OB, will cover these must-see issues:
- Discuss The detailed methods of procedures performed in conjunction with ERCP
- Identify ERCP Landmarks to know so you always code accurately
- Coding alternatives for ERCP procedures and how to choose wisely
- Demystify multiple endoscopic payment rules and options!
Walk away with the knowledge you need to code these complex GI procedures correctly
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers and office managers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jan Rasmussen, CPC, ACS-GI, ACS-OB, is a healthcare consultant with more than 30 years of experience in physician billing, reimbursement and compliance. She is a former board member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). As a member of the AAPC, Rasmussen previously served on the AAPC Advisory Board as the liaison to the American Medical Association (AMA). Jan is also a board member and...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.