Hemorrhoid Coding Made Easy -- and Profitable
Hemorrhoids don't have to be a 569.42.
Coding for hemorrhoid procedures has always been a pain in the… well, you know. Now, with the 2009 coding updates, it can be even more problematic - one mistake and you're watching your revenue slip through the crack. Join coding expert Kim Garner-Huey, She'll give you a detailed anatomy review so you can hone your coding prowess. Kim will give you the tools you need to assign the correct CPT and ICD-9 codes every time.
Here's what you will learn:
- In-depth coverage of rectal anatomy. You can't afford one mistake.
- Rectal procedures from A to Z— not for the faint of heart!
- What determines "simple" and "complex" when coding for hemorrhoidectomy -- and why this difference is so important.
- A foolproof guide for coding complications or additional procedures performed.
- Tips for a top-notch appeal – help your payer understand.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? General surgery, colorectal surgery, and gastroenterology administrators, managers, coders, and billers.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, CPCO
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
About Our Speaker
Kim is an independent coding and reimbursement consultant, providing audit, training and oversight of coding and reimbursement functions for physicians.
Kim completed three years of pre-medical education at the University of Alabama before she decided that she preferred the business side of medicine. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and went on to obtain certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders and the American Health... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.