Hemorrhoid Coding Made Easy -- and Profitable
Hemorrhoids don't have to be a 569.42.
Coding for hemorrhoid procedures has always been a pain in the… well, you know. Now, with the 2009 coding updates, it can be even more problematic - one mistake and you're watching your revenue slip through the crack. Join coding expert Kim Garner-Huey, She'll give you a detailed anatomy review so you can hone your coding prowess. Kim will give you the tools you need to assign the correct CPT and ICD-9 codes every time.
Here's what you will learn:
- In-depth coverage of rectal anatomy. You can't afford one mistake.
- Rectal procedures from A to Z— not for the faint of heart!
- What determines "simple" and "complex" when coding for hemorrhoidectomy -- and why this difference is so important.
- A foolproof guide for coding complications or additional procedures performed.
- Tips for a top-notch appeal – help your payer understand.
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? General surgery, colorectal surgery, and gastroenterology administrators, managers, coders, and billers.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Kim is an independent coding and reimbursement consultant, providing audit, training and oversight of coding and reimbursement functions for physicians.
Kim completed three years of pre-medical education at the University of Alabama before she decided that she preferred the business side of medicine. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and went on to obtain certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.