2012 Gastroenterology Coding Update
Don't miss out on proper gastroenterology reimbursement in 2012.
Get on top of gastroenterology coding in just one 60-minute session
Join coding expert Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC for this 60-minute audio event to get the updates you need going into the New Year. You'll walk away with the coding confidence you need to begin a stellar new year.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which updates and guidelines affect your coding and reimbursement in 2012
- Examples of how to apply CPT® changes affecting your specialty
- What documentation payers expect you to provide for full reimbursement
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers, gastroenterologists.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC is the principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. She brings with over 30 years of medical experience. This includes a diverse background in all areas of medicine from clinical to billing and she has worked with many physician specialties.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.