2012 Gastroenterology Coding Update
Don't miss out on proper gastroenterology reimbursement in 2012.
Get on top of gastroenterology coding in just one 60-minute session
Join coding expert Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC for this 60-minute audio event to get the updates you need going into the New Year. You'll walk away with the coding confidence you need to begin a stellar new year.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which updates and guidelines affect your coding and reimbursement in 2012
- Examples of how to apply CPT® changes affecting your specialty
- What documentation payers expect you to provide for full reimbursement
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, office managers, gastroenterologists.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Thomas Force,
- Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, CPC-H, CCS
- Michael A. Ferragamo, Jr., MD, FACS
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.