Protect Your E/M Pay
Make certain that the reimbursement collected from the payers is appropriate and will not need to be refunded.
Want to get the tips on proper documentation?
Join Becky Rodrian (formerly Becky Zellmer) to find out ways you can make certain the medical necessity of the service is evident in the documentation.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Why are the history components so important?
- Who can document into the medical record from a billing prospective?
- How do EMRs affect the guidelines?
- Being thorough doesn’t mean lengthy-blunt and to the point!
- The proof is in the detail
Who should attend? Physicians, Managers, Coders, Mid-level providers
(Please fill the form to access the Free Webinar)