E/M Auditing: Are You ready to Evaluate and Manage Your Coding?
Do you have a coding compliance plan in place? If not, it could cost you.
As commercial insurance carriers begin to announce that they, like Medicare, will be performing documentation audits, it is becoming even more important that providers have a coding compliance plan in place and are making sure that it is being enforced.
Learn to successfully audit, and to prepare a solid compliance plan with expert coder Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC. Lynn will review the elements necessary to perform successful audits and build your audits into a compliance plan.
PLUS: Get suggestions on how to choose documentation, perform the audits, training as a result of the audits, and follow up to training.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- 1995 or 1997? Which works best for you?
- Make compliance plans easy
- Be prospective to audits, not retroactive
- Audit training follow up- here’s how it’s done
- Learn what, and how to document
- Follow up and review all documentation, not just E/M services.
Who should attend? Office managers, office administrators, billing and coding managers, coders, auditors and physicians...
(Please fill the form to access the Free Webinar)