ICD-10-CM For Family Practice - Don't Wait on Training
ICD-10: Catch A Glimpse Of Diagnoses Changes For Family Practice.
Although the ICD-10 implementation date is delayed for a year, your ICD-10 training should not be postponed. The extension of the October 1, 2013 date is to allow additional time for everyone to prepare. This audio conference is a great step forward in the process.
Family Practice encompasses all aspects of coding rules, so early identification of knowledge deficits is important. Join now for this 1-hour audio conference where our expert speaker Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC will provide you an overview of the differences between ICD-9 & ICD-10 guidelines, so you’ll know where they are compared to and where they need to be in this learning process.
You’ll also get to know the location of most recent draft of codes and current guidelines; receive documentation tips for today that will make the transition for documentation of ICD-10-CM easier tomorrow; understand case examples like if providing fracture care, what information will be needed to select the appropriate code extensions; and learn specificity needed for ICD-10-CM that is not needed today for proper code selection; and more.
Jill will provide actual office notes on codes and spend lots of time for Q&A. She’ll show you and explain the advantages of Flash cards, templates, GEM tools etc., which will work for your practice.
Take a look at what's included in the session:
- Includes and excludes notes - important similarities and differences
- Relationships between diseases or between risk factors and diseases in ICD-10-CM
- How to assess your practice/employee knowledge in both code selection and physician documentation
- ICD9 vs ICD10 guidelines, similarities and differences
- Tips when approaching the October 1st implementation, whatever year it is
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, Billers, Office managers, Office Administrators
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC is the principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. She brings with over 30 years of medical experience. This includes a diverse background in all areas of medicine from clinical to billing and she has worked with many physician specialties.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.