Coding Minor Surgical Procedures
Review The Codes And Documentation Needed For The Minor Surgical Procedures.
Minor procedures may be “minor” in terms of individual revenue, but collectively they can mean big bucks for the practice. However, specific documentation and coding requirements exist for each type of procedure. A lot of time is spent with the physicians on how to code their office visits and often this significant source of revenue is neglected.
Join our expert speaker Kim Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, CHCC, PCS, CHAP for this 60-minute audio conference and get the documentation tips for all types of procedures performed in the primary care office – Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob-Gyn. Kim will walk you through the documentation requirements and compliance risks that you must heed to get your rightful reimbursement.
Register now to know the coding rules for minor surgical procedures which get your practice paid.
Take a look at some of what is covered:
- Laceration Repair – how to determine type of repair, how to measure
- Lesions – Different coding rules for different types of treatment
- Injections – guide to appropriate documentation and coding to ensure adequate reimbursement for the drug as well as the administration service
- Meeting medical necessity guidelines for trigger point and joint injections
- Knowing when you can also bill an office visit
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Billers, coders and physician in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob-Gyn
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Kim is an independent coding and reimbursement consultant, providing audit, training and oversight of coding and reimbursement functions for physicians.
Kim completed three years of pre-medical education at the University of Alabama before she decided that she preferred the business side of medicine. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and went on to obtain certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.